Add a “voice” to your web site...
- HumanClick (http://www.humanclick.com/) is the fastest and most effective way
to add Chat interactivity to your website. Instantly add an option for “Live Help”, see who visits your website(s) and monitor site traffic patterns. It’s FREE and adds an entire new dimension to you and your
- Page Talk (http://www.pagetalk.com) lets you add your own voice to your Web Page
using only a telephone. You only have to set it up once, it's free and it only takes a minute.
Instant Messaging is fast becoming the communications medium for the web...
- ICQ (http://www.icq.com/download) is a
revolutionary, user-friendly Internet tool that informs you who's on-line at any time and enables you to contact them at will. With ICQ, you can chat, send messages, files and URL's, play games, or just hang out
with your friends while still surfing the Net.
- Jabber.com (http://www.jabber.com/) is a revolutionary NEW Instant Messaging (IM) technology destined to redefine the category! Jabber can deliver full-function consumer IM services such as AIM or ICQ, but is capable of so much more! To begin with, Jabber is not an IM service; instead, it's a sophisticated instant communications platform with a robust suite of development tools and a distributed server architecture. Anyone can own, operate and control their own IM server. Most importantly, Jabber is a technology based on XML and the open-source movement (see http://www.jabber.org)
- AOL Instant Messenger (http://www.aim.com/) gives you
more ways to communicate with friends and family. With AIM Talk, you can enjoy live conversation online through your computer. It's free and it's never been easier!
- Netscape Instant Messenger (http://home.netscape.com/aim/index.html)
uses AOL IM but with a slightly modified interface.
- Yahoo Instant Messenger (http://messenger.yahoo.com/)
, is a free downloadable application that let's you send instant messages, make free phone calls in the US, get alerts for your stocks and Yahoo! Mail, news, weather, sports scores and more.
Add Chat Rooms to your web site...
- DigiChat (http://www.digichat.com) is the leader
in Java Chat Solutions. The DigiChat applet runs on any java enabled browser without any special plug-ins or software to download. The DigiChat Server runs on any platform including Mac OS/OSX, Windows
95/NT/2000, UNIX/Linux, FreeBSD, Solaris and is fully customizable and integrates seamlessly with your web site. (not free)
- ChatSpace (http://www.chatspace.com) is
primarily used in the community building space offering complete control of interactive environments, including the creation of rooms, registration of users, security controls, moderation and remote server
administration. They provide a variety of software and services to accommodate different needs for building online community.